In order to update an employees pay run settings firstly go to the employee's detail page, then go to 'Pay Run Settings' > 'Pay Run Defaults'.
On this page you can alter/amend:
- The Pay Rate Template you wish to apply to the employee.
- Time Sheets - Whether you want to use them for all time worked, for exceptions only, or not to use them at all.
- Pay Rate - The amount you are going to pay your employee per hour/annum/day.
- Standard Work Week - Standard Work Week.
- Hours worked.
- Tick the box if you want to "pay these earnings by default in a pay run".
- Job Title - Please enter the job title.
- Primary Pay Category - Select the pay category from the drop down list.
- Pay Schedule - Select the pay schedule you wish to apply to the employee ie, weekly/monthly
- Primary Location - Enter the employees primary location
- Payslip Notification - Select how you would like your employee to receive their payslips from the dropdown menu.
- Rostering Notifications - You have the option to select email or SMS.
- NMW/NLW Eligibility - You have the choice to select if the employee is eligible for the National Minimum Wage/National Living Wage or not.
- Apprentice - you have the choice to state if the employee is an apprentice or not
When you have finished making the amendments press 'Save'.
If you have any questions or feedback, please let us know via email@example.com