You can bulk manage access to the employee portal. It will allow you to quickly see the status of your employee portal accounts and then bulk update them to quickly give your employees access to powerful features such as:
- Online Pay slips
- Leave management
- Submitting timesheets
- Editing details online
- Shift Acceptance
- Submitting Expenses
To get started simply follow these steps:
- Go to 'Payroll Settings' > 'Business Settings' > 'Employee Portal Settings'
- You will now see a list of all the employees and the current status of their employee portal access when you click on the access tab.
The key statuses are:
- Eligible for access – the employee has supplied an email address and can be granted access to the employee portal
- No email supplied – the employee hasn’t supplied an email address and therefore cannot be granted access to the employee portal
- Access Granted – the employee has supplied an email address and access has been granted to the employee portal
- If you wish to grant access to one or more employees select the check box next to their name and click the 'Grant Access' button.
- If you wish to revoke access, click on the check box next to the employees names that you wish to revoke access to and then click the 'Revoke Access' button.
- If you wish to edit or add an email address for an employee simply click on the edit button in the email column and enter the email address for the employee. Once an email address has been supplied you can grant that employee access.
For assistance with Employee Portal Settings please follow this link.
If you have any questions or feedback on the employee portal access features, please let us know via firstname.lastname@example.org