You have the ability to change the pay period dates for a given pay run.
- Open the pay run you wish to adjust the pay period dates for and click the “Adjust Pay Period” button from the "Pay Run Actions" options. (Note: this option is only visible from the pay run actions in unlocked/unfinalised pay runs):
- In the adjust pay period dialog, select the new pay period ending and the date the pay run will be paid and click “Save”
- If the dates are valid, the pay period will be updated.
When using this feature, there are a couple of scenarios to be aware of when changing the pay period dates
- If an employee start date is before the pay period start date, they will be removed from the pay run
- If an employee end date is before the pay period end date they will be removed from the pay run
If you have any questions of feedback on adjusting pay periods for a pay run, please let us know via firstname.lastname@example.org