To access Documents go to 'Payroll Settings' > 'Business Management' > 'Documents'.
To upload a document click on the 'Upload Documents' button and you will see a side tab.
Click the 'Add document' box and select the document you wish to upload.
If you select the box 'this document is private' then only full access users will be able to see the document.
Any files you add will be visible under the following headings:
- Name (of the file)
- Added (when the file was added)
- Visible to Employee Groups - this field lets you set documents visible to:
- All Employees,
- One or more employees,
- One or more employee groups
- No employees (business level access only)
- Requires employee acknowledgement - Select this if you require employees to acknowledge the document has been read.
- Send notification to employee - you can select to send it immediately or on a date.
- You can also choose to send a notification reminder for a certain amount of days.
To see who has acknowledged a document, you can run the employee details audit report and type 'documents' in the section field and select the date range, it will show you who has acknowledged.
If you have any feedback or questions please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org