The gross to net report is available from the 'Reports' home page under the 'Payroll Reports' section. It allows you to view a breakdown of total earnings, deductions and superannuation for each employee over a given period of time.
Note: Only data from finalised pay runs will be included in the report.
The gross to net report allows you to filter for a range of different date periods including:
If you want to select a specific pay run instead of a date range, you can change to that filter by clicking the 'Date range' link:
The other filters available are:
- Pay schedule - This will show all pay schedules that exist within the business
- Default location - This refers to the location set as the employees default on their Employee file > Pay run defaults page
- Employee - You are able to select a singular employee to filter for. You cannot select multiple employees.
- Pay categories - This will show all pay categories within the business, both award and non-award pay categories.
- Group by - The options are to have no grouping, or to group by the employee default location
- Employing entity - If you have multiple employing entities in your business you are able to filter using all of them, or specific ones.
The report will then list each employee along a singular line and will show the total hours before breaking it down further to show the pay categories that the employee has gross earnings attributed to, and will show the value for each of these:
It will also provide the following totals:
- Total gross earnings
- Total tax exempt earnings
- Pre-tax deductions
- Taxable earnings
- PAYG withheld (including HELP & SFSS)
- Post tax deductions
- Net earnings
- Superannuation (including SG & employer contributions)
- Total gross plus super
The display of the above data is as shown below:
If you have any questions or feedback, please let us know via firstname.lastname@example.org