The tasks report will allow you to view data from finalised pay runs in relation to tasks that are applicable to the pay run. The report will include both complete and incomplete tasks in order to provide a total view and audit.
To find the report, go to 'Reports' > 'Tasks Report'.
You are able to filter the report using the following options:
- Date Range - There are multiple frequencies to choose from as well as a 'custom range'. Additionally, if you click on the 'Date Range' link you are able to instead select a specific pay run.
- Pay Schedule - Allows you to select from any pay schedule that has been set up in the business.
- Employee - You can select a specific employee by typing in at least 3 letters of their name. You can only select one employee at a time.
- Status - You can select from 'All', 'Completed', or 'Not Completed'.
- Group By - Options are 'None', 'Employee', or 'Task'.
The results will include:
- Employee name
- Employee ID
- Employee external ID - if one has been added to the employee file
- Task description
- Created by - i.e. what user created the task
- Created date - when the task was entered into the system
- Due date - is the pay run ending date that the task appears in
- Status - completed or not completed
- Completed by - the user that marked the task as completed. This field will be empty if the task is uncompleted
- Completed date - the date the task is marked as completed. This field will be empty if the task is uncompleted
You are able to export the report to Excel, PDF or CSV
If you have any questions or feedback, please let us know via email@example.com