The Pay Slip Report allows users to view a web version or download a pdf version of the pay slips pertaining to a specific finalised pay run.
You can access this report via the "Reports" menu, under the 'Payroll' heading.
You can filter the report using the following parameters:
- Pay Schedule: If you have more than one pay schedule set up in the business, you can select the relevant pay schedule, which will then filter the list of pay runs in the next filter.
- Pay Run: This is a required filter. Only finalised pay runs will appear in this list.
- Employing Entity: This option will only appear if your business has more than one employing entity set up. Using this filter will enable you to restrict the output of pay slips to just one employing entity.
- Employee: Use this filter if you want to restrict the output of pay slips to just one specific employee.
- Employee Default Location: Use this filter if you want to restrict the output of pay slips to the one specific location. The pay slips outputted will then be for all employees assigned to the selected primary location.
If you have any questions or feedback, please let us know via email@example.com.