Once you have logged into Clock Me In, a full access user can set up a new kiosk for Clock Me In to connect to. Restricted access users with Kiosk access are NOT able to add new kiosks.
A kiosk allows you to set Clock Me In up on multiple devices so you can track where employees are clocking in from. To set up a new kiosk, follow these steps:
- Log into Clock Me In. If you have access to multiple businesses, select the business you want to connect to;
- You will now see the 'Select Kiosk' screen. To add a new kiosk, tap the "+" in the top right corner:
- You will now be shown the 'Create Kiosk' dialog where you will need to enter or configure the following settings:
- The name of the kiosk;
- The kiosk location;
- The kiosk timezone;
- Allow higher classification selection;
- Capture a photo when clocking on/off;
- Restrict employees to approved locations only;
- Make this kiosk available to all restricted users with CMI access:
- Once you have entered all the info, tap 'Save'
Your kiosk is now set up and your employees will be able to start recording shifts using Clock Me In.
NB. Clock Me In is NOT available to be used OFFLINE.
If you have any questions or feedback, please let us know via firstname.lastname@example.org