Rostering is available to all users on the Plus subscription plan. This article lists all the key features of rostering with links to more detailed pages on each of the individual functions.
- Creating and editing normal shifts
- Creating bidding shifts
- Deleting shifts
- Publishing shifts
- Copying shifts
- Rostering - Printing Employee Rosters
- Rostering - Actions
- Rostering - Employees accepting and/or declining shifts
Navigating the roster
- Using the date filters
- Switching between day, week and fortnight view
- Using filters
- Rostering Settings
- Creating a Roster Template
- Applying a Roster Template
- Employee Roster Roles
- Roster Employee Context Panel
Budgets and shift costing
Managers can be sent email notifications pertaining to certain aspects of rostering. Click here to see a full list of notification types.
If you have any questions or feedback, please let us know via firstname.lastname@example.org.