Rostering is available to all users on the Plus subscription plan. This article lists all the key features of rostering with links to more detailed pages on each of the individual functions.
- Creating and editing normal shifts
- Deleting shifts
- Publishing shifts
- Copying shifts
- Rostering - Printing Employee Rosters
- Rostering - Actions
- Rostering - Employees accepting and/or declining shifts
Navigating the roster
- Using the date filters
- Switching between day, week and fortnight view
- Using filters
- Rostering Settings
- Creating a Roster Template
- Applying a Roster Template
- Employee Roster Roles
- Roster Employee Context Panel
- Exporting the Employee Roster to Excel
Budgets and shift costing
- Viewing employee details from the roster
- Managing Employee Unavailability
- What Happens When an Employee Declines a Shift?
Roster & timesheets
- Roster vs Timesheet Comparison Report
- Timesheets - Generate from the Employee Roster
- Timesheets - Compare Rostered Shifts to Timesheets when approving
Managers can be sent email notifications pertaining to certain aspects of rostering. Click here to see a full list of notification types.
If you have any questions or feedback, please let us know via firstname.lastname@example.org.