This Article is for all Value Added Resellers - How to add a White Label
As a Value Added Reseller you have the ability to add new branded White Labels that sit under your reseller account.
To do this please log into your White Label
- Select > White Label drop down from the top right
- select > manage white labels
Next step is to add your new White Label and you can do this by selecting:
- Enter your new White Label details here
- Name: White Label name
- Billing Name: Name of your client's' business that will be used for billing purposes
- Support email: the email that you will use to support the White Label clients
- SMS notification sender name: PAYROLL
- Host name: White Label URL eg xxxx.yourpayroll.com.au
- Alias's: you can enter in multiple Host alias's eg xxxA.yourpayroll.com.au, xxxB.yourpayroll.com.au which all lead to the 'primary host name'
Once you have entered in this information select > save
You can now set up the Logo and content in the Brand Management section for this White Label.
see related articles:
Please let us know should you have any questions or concerns email@example.com