When generating an ETP payment for an employee, there are times where you may need to override the ETP values due to variances in the PAYG, Taxable components or other amounts. You can override these values by following these steps:
- From within the pay run, click on the employee that you wish to terminate.
- Click on the "Actions" button and then on the "Terminate Employee" button
- Ensure the "Redundancy ETP" checkbox is ticked. This will then display the ETP rows
- At the end of each ETP row, you will see an "Override Calculations" tickbox. Tick this option
- Once you have ticked the "Override Calculations" tickbox, you will then be able to enter your own values for the Taxable Component, Lump Sum D and Tax Withheld amounts
- Once you have entered your override amounts, click save
If you have any questions or feedback, please let us know via email@example.com