- From the 'Business' menu, select 'Payroll Settings' and then select 'Journals':
- From the journals screen, click the "Journal Services" button and then click "NetSuite" or "NetSuite OneWorld":
- From here you need to enter the following details:
(a) Netsuite Account Id
(b) User: this pertains to the email address used to login to your Netsuite account
(c) Password: this pertains to the password used for the above user details to login to Netsuite
(d) Application Id: This is a 32-character universally unique identifier created from NetSuite. To create this Id, complete the Integration form within NetSuite via Setup > Integration > Manage Integrations > New: - In the Name field, enter a name for the integration, ie name of payroll system; - If appropriate, enter a description in the Description field. This is not compulsory;
- Leave the State field set to its default of Enabled. This will ensure requests from the payroll system are not blocked by NetSuite;
- If appropriate, enter additional details in the Note field;
- On the Authentication sub tab, ensure the User Credentials option is ticked;
- Click Save. NetSuite will then save the new record and update the page to show the application ID. This Id should then be copied to the journal settings.
(e) Role Id: If you're unsure of the role Id, the most common role Ids are 3 (Administrator) and 18 (Full Access).
- Once you've finished entering the details, click "Enable" and your payroll file will be connected to your NetSuite file.
- After the connection is established, you'll be able to select a Subsidiary and whether or not you want to post the journals as approved or not.
You have now connected your payroll file to NetSuite.
The next step is to (a) assign classes, departments, subsidiaries to your locations and/or import your chart of accounts
If you have any questions, please let us know via email@example.com.