This article is for white label partners.
This article is to help you get started with your new white label.
Logging in to your new White Label
By now you would have received an invitation to access your white label. This invitation will be sent to the email address you provided to us and ask you to set up a password to access your new white label account.
Once you have set up your password please proceed to log in to your white label. This will be the URL you provided to us on set up. eg. https://xxxx.yourpayroll.com.au (etc for your region).
If you do not have a password you can select the forgot password link and reset your password by following the prompts.
Once you have logged into your white label you will have the ability to:
- Update billing details
- Manage your White Label
- Add a new White Label
- Add a Business
- Brand Management
Adding a Business
To add a new business please log into your White Label and select 'Add a new business' from the suitcase:
When you click on 'Add a new business' you will be directed to the business creation wizard. See Adding a new business.
After your business has been created you will be able to add employees.
There are a number of ways you can add employees
- Manually add employees
- Import employee details “in bulk” by importing data via .csv (spreadsheet) file
- Import employee details via a integrated system such as - Attache & Xero.
1. Manually adding an employee
- Select 'Employees' from the side panel - menu bar.
- Choose “Add an employee” to add one at a time using our “Add Employee Wizard”.
- Note: your employee’s will automatically show up in the pay run if you have NOT selected “use timesheets for all time worked” and you have checked the box 'Pay these earnings by default in a pay run'.
2. Import employees
- Choose “Import employee data” and you will be redirected to a page where you can follow simple instructions to download a .csv template style document which can be populated (like a spreadsheet) and then imported/uploaded back into the system.
- If you are converting from another payroll package, click on “Import employee data” then click on the down arrow next to “Import Employees from” and choose from the options listed
If you want to get started mid financial year you can import your opening balances - accessible on the same page as Import Employee Data - to bring in opening balances for both wages and leave.
Please reach out to us should you have any questions or concerns email@example.com