The Timesheets settings page allows you to configure your business to receive timesheets from your employees - either from a third party system such as Deputy Enterprise or from the integrated timesheet system.
These settings can be accessed and updated by clicking on Payroll Settings > Timesheets (under the Business Management heading)
The integrated timesheets option will be enabled by default. You can disable the timesheet integration from here by clicking on the disable option:
It will allows your employees to enter their timesheet data through the Employees Self Service Portal and the WorkZone app, and you can then configure the below general options for timesheets (these behaviours may not be enforced for some third party timesheet providers):
- Require start/end times when entering timesheets (If this is unchecked, employees will be able to enter a number of hours worked each day rather than start/end times);
- Require a work type when entering timesheets (this setting will be disabled if there are no work types set up in the business);
- Require a location when entering timesheets;
- Include all timesheet notes in the pay run;
- Notify employees when their timesheets are rejected; and
- Managers can create timesheets for all employees that aren't enabled for timesheets:
Timesheets may be imported from a number of sources, some of which have specific configuration options that can be configured here. You may also notice that some providers can be configured directly from the employee/timesheet import screens, though others will simply redirect you to this page.
We only support the Enterprise version of Deputy.
To enable deputy integration you need to enter your deputy host name for the business you would like to connect:
Once you enable, you will need to authenticate and confirm with Deputy that you wish to make data available:
Clicking 'Authenticate' will transfer you to Deputy. You may first be asked to log in:
Once you are logged into Deputy, click 'Allow Access' to complete the connection:
To enable Kounta integration you will need to authenticate and confirm with Kounta that you wish to make data available:
Clicking 'Authenticate' will transfer you to Kounta. You may first be asked to log in:
Once you are logged into Kounta, select the Kounta business that you wish to connect with and click 'Grant Access' to complete the integration:
As WFS is a file-based integration, configuration is not required. This section provides a link to the timesheet template file to assist with integration.
If you have any questions or feedback please let us know via email@example.com