With our Email Notification feature you can now configure the email notifications that you require and disable the notifications that you don't need. These settings are available for both full access users and restricted users. Restricted users will only see the settings applicable based on their permissions. The full suite of notification settings include:
- Email me when an employee that I supervise declines a roster shift
- Email me when a Manager initiates the Employee Self Setup process *
- Email me when a Pay Run Task is created *
- Email me when there is a Lodgement error *
- Email me when an employee that I supervise acknowledges a document
- Email me when a pay event is approved or rejected *
- Include pending leave requests
- Include pending shifts
N.B. Notification settings marked with an asterisk (*) are only available to full access users.
If you select the daily reminder email setting, you are then required to specify which day(s) and at what time you would like to receive the notification email, as follows:
There is a link at the bottom of each email that we send out that says ‘To configure your email notifications, click here’ .. clicking that will take you to the settings page where you can adjust your notification preferences.
How to Access "My Notifications"
Full Access Users
Full access users can navigate to notification settings by clicking on your username (in the top right corner of the screen), then click on My Notifications...
QBO users, depending on your level of access, go to “Employees” -> “Manage Employees” -> “My Notifications”...
Click on "Manage Notifications" within the Quick access box displayed on to the right of the manager dashboard, as follows:
If you have any questions or suggestions, please get in touch with us via [email protected]