The Timesheet Report provides a listing of all timesheets, within the specified date range, by Location, by Timesheet Status and then will group by either Location, Work Type, Employee or Date.
To access and create a Timesheets Report follow these steps;
- Under the Payroll Reports heading, select 'Timesheets Report':
- The parameters that you are able to select from include:
- Date Range OR Pay Run. To switch between the two options, click on the date range or pay run text (depending on what appears on your screen)
- Pay Schedule
- Group by: Location, work type, employee, date, default location, pay schedule
- Timesheet Status: All non-rejected, submitted, approved, rejected, processed
- Work type
- You can also choose to:
- Show timesheet costs: When this option is selected, additional columns detailing timesheets costing will appear. Gross earnings will be displayed. Additionally, for processed timesheets, net earnings, super, PAYG and employer liabilities will be displayed. N.B. Restricted users who do not have "Show costs" permission will not have this setting activated under their account.
- Include actual times: When this option is selected, the user will see the actual start and end times if they vary to the start and end times submitted in the timesheet. This data will appear in the "Start" and "End" columns when viewing the web version of the report.
The excel export contains separate columns for that information. Additionally, another column called "Time Variance" will calculate the total time variance on a per timesheet basis detailing the "+ or -". If "Show timesheet costs" has also been selected, a further column called "Cost Variance" will calculate the dollar value of the variance, again detailed as a "+ or -" amount.
- Include comments: Any comments entered by an employee, manager and CMI admin user will be displayed in a "Comments" column.
- After you have made your report selections choose 'Run Report'. This will display the report on your screen. You also have the the option to produce the report in a CSV, Excel or PDF file format.
If you have any questions or feedback, please let us know via email@example.com