If you're using the employee rostering features you can use the rostered work hours to generate timesheets which can then be approved and imported into the pay run process.
To generate timesheets from the employee roster, follow these steps:
- Open the timesheet entry screen and set the week ending to a week that has rostered shifts applied.
- If you're entering timesheets on behalf of an employee, select the employee you want to generate the timesheets for.
- If timesheets are available to be rostered for an employee, a section titled 'Rostered Shifts' will be shown.
- Click the "Generate timesheets from the rostered shifts" link and you'll see the "Generate Timesheets" dialog with a list of rostered shifts that are eligible to generate timesheets from. If the timesheet has a green tick, a matching timesheet has already been found and generated. If there's a yellow '!' then no matching timesheet has been found.
Click the "Generate" button to generate the timesheets from the rostered shifts.
- You'll then be notified if timesheets were successfully created or failed
- Once you're finished editing the timesheets, be sure to click the Save button
- The timesheets will now be able to be approved for that employee.
If you have any questions or feedback, please let us know via email@example.com