Super adjustments can be setup to repeat indefinitely or to expire after a specific date or amount has been paid. Super adjustments only affect the Super Guarantee Contribution amount.
T To adjust an employees superannuation you need to open the employee file and then click on "Pay Run Inclusions" on the left hand menu.
In order to enter super adjustments you need to click the green "Add" button to the right of screen. You will then need to enter the following details:
- Select the appropriate contribution type from the drop down list.
- Enter the adjustment amount to be applied per pay run. It can be a Fixed amount, a Percentage of Gross earnings or Percentage of OTE.
- Enter any notes if you want the employee to see them on their pay slip.
- Enter the date this inclusion is to commence.
- Choose when this inclusion should cease (a specific end date, never or once a particular dollar amount has been reached).
- Click on 'Save'.
If you wish to edit a recurring super adjustment after it has been created, click on the name in the list of super adjustments that have been assigned to this employee. You'll be able to edit any of the properties of that adjustment (apart from the contribution type category).
To delete a super adjustment, click the red cross on the far right hand side of its entry.
For more information on Pay Run Inclusions, refer here.
If you have any questions or feedback, please let us know via firstname.lastname@example.org