You can access the leave balances report via the reports home page under the 'Payroll Reports' section. This shows you the current leave balances for each employee.
In order to configure the report to your needs, you choose the following information:
- As at date
- Group by - Leave accrual location or Employee default location
- Employee default location
- Leave type
- Employing entity (if applicable)
- Hide leave value option
You then click 'Run Report'.
The report then gives you both a summary and detailed information. The summary includes:
- Leave type
- Leave hours total
- Leave value
- Loading value
- Leave + loading
Running this report gives you a variety of information related to an employees leave balances. This information includes:
- Employee - employee name.
- Location - employee's default location.
- Leave type - (includes annual, 1/2 pay, long service leave, sick leave and time in lieu, family and domestic violence).
- Leave balance - the available leave balance.
- Leave hours -the available leave balance in hours.
- Leave value - the total leave value. The estimated hourly rate can be determined by calculating the 'Leave value' amount divided by the 'Leave hours' amount. The option of leaving this information out in the report by simply checking the box that says "Hide leave values" within the report filters.
- Loading value - leave loading value.
- Leave + loading value - the total sum of leave and the loading value.
There are a number of ways of viewing this report by clicking 'Expand All', 'Collapse All' and 'Show All Employees'. You are also able to export this report to CSV, Excel, RosterLive or PDF and can also be added to report packs.
If you have any questions or feedback, please let us know via email@example.com