From this next screen you are able to change details such as:
- Name, Address and Contact Details. When entering an address, auto-complete suggestions may be presented. To pre-fill an address, click on a suggestion. This will also auto complete the Residential Suburb field. If the suggestions are not adequate or you live overseas you will need to tick the checkbox Enter Residential Address Manually. This will open additional fields and all fields (other than Residential Address Line 2) must be completed. Also note that, outside of Country, all other fields are free text so there will be no validation done to ensure the address is correct. The same concept applies for postal address.
- Emergency Contacts - Primary and Secondary Contacts
- Bank Accounts - You can add bank accounts and BPAY accounts and control how much of your pay goes into each account by specifying a percentage or a fixed amount.
- Super Funds - You can control how much of your super goes into a super fund by specifying a percentage or a fixed amount.
- Time and Attendance kiosk PIN (if configured for access).
Note: In order to update employee details it needs to be enabled by the payroll administrator under business settings. If you see that fields are locked in read-only mode, your payroll administrator has not enabled such access. As such, you will need to advise payroll or your manager of any details that need updating so they can do it on your behalf.
If you have any comments or queries please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org