Please note that before you can make automated super payments with KeyPay your business must first be registered for automated super payments.
- (NB. This is only available once super payments have been enabled for your business) Click on the Reports tab on your payroll dashboard, then click on 'Super Payments':
- This will take you to the 'Super Payments' page. From this page you will need to create a new batch payment by clicking the 'New Super Batch Payment' button in the top right
- Select the date range that you want to create your batch payment for (NB. pay runs are identified by their paid date NOT the period date), you can choose any date range. Please note - regardless of the date range you choose, super batches will only contain: a) super that has been gathered in a pay run - ie. accrued as SGC or by deduction eg. salary sacrifice - and b) super contributions that have not already been paid (in a previous batch)
5. Once you’ve reviewed the payments, click “Create Batch” and the batch will be created and submitted for you.
The super payments page show a status label on the right of each batch to indicate their progress:
- In progress (if we have not got confirmation yet that it has succeeded or failed (grey colour)
- Batch failed (red colour)
- Batch uploaded (green colour)
Also, we show a notification on the business dashboard if there are any failed super batches:
Please note: Click Super will debit your nominated bank account after 3 working days from when the batch was submitted. This bank account is the one you nominated at registration.