The detailed activity report is available from the 'Reports' home page under the 'Payroll Reports' section. It allows you to view all super contributions over a period of time.
It allows you to view a breakdown of activity by location per employee over a given period of time. Note - it reports data based on DATE PAID.
The Detailed Activity Report screen requires the following details:
- Date range (chosen by clicking on the calendar icon)
- Pay Schedules - Includes all pay schedules, weekly, fortnightly, monthly, and any other custom schedules that have been set up.
- Group by - Earnings locations, Earnings roll up reporting location, Employee default location
- Locations - Options include all locations, or specific locations that have been set up already.
- Employing Entity (if applicable)
After you have clicked the blue 'Run Report' button, you will be presented with the following information:
- Locations and employees
- Gross earnings
- Pre tax deductions
- Tax exempt earnings
- Taxable earnings
- Net earnings
- Employer liabilities
- Gross + Super
If you click to 'Expand All' you will be given a breakdown of each employee listed under their corresponding location. A sub-total for each location is also listed.
You also have the option to export this report to CSV, Excel or PDF.
If you have any questions or feedback, please let us know via [email protected]