Before you can add employees and process pay runs, you will first need to add a new business.
Once you have created an account, you will be prompted to Add a New Business. You can do this by entering the business details in the form as shown below.
When adding a new business you will need to provide the following information:
- Name - this is the name of the business that will be shown through the system.
- Legal Name - this is the legal name of the business. It will be the name shown on pay slips
- ABN - this is your Australian Business Number. You can find out what your ABN is by going to http://abr.business.gov.au/
- Address - this is the primary address for your business.
- Contact Name - this is the name of the person that should be contacted in regards to payroll issues for this business. This is not the billing contact.
- Contact Email Address - this is the email address that should be used when enquiring about payroll issues for this business. This is not the billing email address to which invoices will be sent.
- Contact Phone Number - this is the phone number that should be used when enquiring about payroll issues for this business.
- Standard hours per day - this is the standard hours per day that an employee would normally work. This value is important as it is used in various calculations throughout the system such as calculating leave accrual rates.
- Work Week - What day does your work week begin (for the purposes of timesheets/rostering etc).
- How often do you process pay runs - Here you can select the pay period under which your business processes pay. You can create additional pay schedules later if you pay under multiple pay schdules.
To see a video on this topic please see below:
If you have any questions or feedback please let us know via [email protected]