This feature allows you to customise play slips generated for your employees.
The settings for pay slips can be accessed via Payroll Settings > Business Settings > Pay Slips.
You are able to upload an image to use as a logo on your pay slips. To do this:
- Click on "Choose a logo";
- Click on "Select File" when the popup appears;
- Browse your computer files and select the applicable image;
- Click on "Confirm upload.
Note: Images must be .gif, .jgp or .png, and we recommend dimensions of no larger than 150px by 350px.
Pay Slip Configuration
These options allow you to control which information is displayed on employee pay slips:
- Show job title / classification - shows the employee's job title
- Show base pay rate - shows the employees base hourly rate
- Show year to date details - show or hide year to date earnings figures on employee pay slips (Nb. this is no longer an option on our (new) pay slips
- Show earnings details - show or hide earnings details on employee pay slips
- Show leave accruals - show or hide leave accruals on employee pay slips
- Show employee id - show or hide the id number that is automatically generated for the employee by the payroll system
- Show employee external id - show or hide the id number that's been manually assigned to this employee by the payroll administrator
- Show line notes - show or hide line notes on employee pay slips. (Disabling this will not hide pay slip notes)
- Show location in line notes - show or hide location in line notes on employee pay slips.
- Employees must login to download pay slips - if this is ticked, employees will need to login to the employee portal when they click on the pay slip download link otherwise they won't be able to access their pay slip. We recommend you tick this setting ONLY if the business provides ALL employees with portal access.
- Email Notification "from email address" - specify this to set the "from address" that emails are sent from. This is handy for when employees want to reply to their pay slip with questions or queries regarding their pay. N.B: Due to email security settings and the likelihood of emails not reaching employees because of such settings, we ignore the following email domains: yahoo; gmail; googlemail; outlook; hotmail and bigpond. If any email address entered in this field uses any of these domains, the email address setting will be ignored. Rather, the pay slip email will be sent from firstname.lastname@example.org or the email address set at the white label setting.
- Option for a custom message to show on pay slip notification emails - this message is appended to the pay slip notification emails (not the pay slips themselves)
If you have any feedback or questions please contact us via email@example.com.