Once a deduction has been set up (the tutorial can be found in Setting up Employee Deductions), you are able to update these deductions by going into the Employee tab on the dashboard and clicking on the employee's name from the list or doing a search for them in the search box.
Once you have chosen the employee from the list, you need to click on the 'Pay Run Inclusions' option under 'Pay Run Settings' on the left hand side of the screen:
Choose which deduction you would like to update and click on it. This will open up the deduction in detail and allow you to adjust:
- The deduction amount. It can be a Fixed amount, a Percentage of Gross earnings or Percentage of OTE.
- Whether or not the deduction should be 'Paid manually', to a 'Bank account', a 'Super fund' or 'via BPAY'.
- Enter any notes if you want the employee to see them on their pay slip.
- Enter the date this inclusion is to commence.
- Choose when this inclusion should cease (a specific end date, never or once a particular dollar amount has been reached).
Click Save when finished.
If you have any questions or feedback, please let us know via [email protected]