Looking up the payment history for an employee is now super simple thanks to the employee payment history report.
As a payroll administrator it’s often handy to look up the payment history for an employee because:
- An employee has a query about their pay
- An employee requests the report as they need to provide this information to a 3rd party
- You need to quickly reconcile payments against a bank account
To run the payment history report, you simply need to:
- Click the 'Reports' menu
- Under the 'Payroll Reports' section click 'Employee Payment History'
The report allows you to set the following parameters:
- Date range
- Employee Default location
- Employing Entity (if applicable):
- Click 'Run Report' and a summary report will be displayed showing the employee name and the total amount paid for that period. Click the employee name to view the payment details for that employee
If you have any questions or feedback please let us know via [email protected]