The ordinary time earnings report shows a breakdown of earnings and super for an employee during the financial year.
The pay run activity report is available from the 'Reports' home page under the 'Payroll Reports' section:
You are able to filter this report by:
- Date range: - There are multiple frequencies to choose from as well as a 'custom range'. Additionally, if you want to select a specific pay run instead of a date range, you can change to that filter by clicking the toggle button:
- Pay Schedule: Will include all pay schedules that exist within the business
- Employing Entity: (if applicable)
- Earnings location
The report will present the following information:
- Employee name
- Employee earnings
- Super contribution
- Contribution as a percentage of their earnings.
If you click on 'Expand all' option (please note that when 'Expand all' is selected it will change to 'Collapse all') you are able to get more specific information such as:
- Pay category
- Pay run
- Earnings (for the pay run)
- Super contributions (for the pay run)
- Contribution as a percentage of their earnings (for the pay run)
Like other reports, you are able to export this as CSV, Excel or PDF.
You can easily access the report filter and download button whilst scrolling through the report via a sticky filter, without having to scroll back to the top of the page. The sticky filter buttons will appear on the top right-hand side of the report when you scroll down the report:
Using this sticky filter, you can choose to change the filter parameters by clicking on the 'Filter' button and making the changes then clicking the 'Update' button. You also have the option to clear the filter completely to default by clicking the 'Clear filters' option at the bottom right-hand side of the sticky filter.
If you have any questions or feedback, please let us know via firstname.lastname@example.org