The ordinary time earnings report shows a breakdown of earnings and super for an employee during the financial year.
The pay run activity report is available from the 'Reports' home page under the 'Payroll Reports' section:
You are able to filter this report by:
- Date range/Pay run: Click on the calendar for period options, or the 'date range' link to change to selection to 'pay run'
- Pay Schedule: Will include all pay schedules that exist within the business
- Employing Entity: (if applicable)
- Earnings location
The report will present the following information:
- Employee name
- Employee earnings
- Super contribution
- Contribution as a percentage of their earnings.
If you click on the drop down arrows you are able to get more specific information such as:
- Pay category
- Pay run
- Earnings (for the pay run)
- Super contributions (for the pay run)
- Contribution as a percentage of their earnings (for the pay run)
Like other reports, you are able to export this as CSV, Excel or PDF.
If you have any questions or feedback, please let us know via email@example.com