If you want to adjust the amount an employee is paid, you can do this by adding (or removing) earnings lines from within the pay run.
You can add an earnings line to a pay run with the following steps:
- Open the employee that you wish to add the earnings line to and click on their name in list of employees in the pay run to expand their pay run details
- From the blue "Actions" button in the bottom right corner click "Add Earnings"
- This will add an earnings line which is pre-filled with the employee's primary pay category
- For this earnings line you can enter the
- Pay Category (required)
- Units (hours / days / units)
If you have any questions or feedback, please let us know via [email protected]