Business details can be accessed from the payroll dashboard by clicking on the 'Payroll Settings' > 'Details' tab.
A short video on this setup can be found here.
This page allows you to enter the following information:
- Business Name - This is the name that will be shown throughout the system (required);
- Legal Name - This is the name that will be shown on pay slips;
- Is this a foreign (overseas) entity? - Select this checkbox if the employing entity is a foreign entity and then select the country of the entity's origin. This step is essential if you have employees classified with the income type "Inbound assignee to Australia" that are employed by this entity as it needs to be reported through STP. Further information on this can be found here.
- ABN (required);
- Contact Name;
- Contact Email Address - All system generated email notifications (leave, expenses, rostering, etc) will be sent from the email listed on the business details page, with the exception of pay slips (if there is a different email set up on the pay slips page). If the email listed here is using a restricted email domain the notifications will be sent from email@example.com. The reason for this is, due to the sensitive nature of payroll information that will potentially be sent from these email addresses and the likelihood of the emails being treated as spam, we have placed restrictions on the email domains we will allow and therefore what emails can be entered in this field. More information can be found here;
- Contact Phone Number;
- Contact Fax Number;
- Standard Hours Per Day (required) - This is used to predict leave and predict rates for date rate employees;
- Work Week; - This will determine the default period end day that the system will use for pay runs and timesheets
- External ID; - This is used in some cases if integrating with an external system
- Allow SMS notifications - Check this to allow the system to send SMS notifications to employees on your behalf (charges apply);
- Automatically update super rates - From July 1 2013 to 2025, super guarantee rates will increase gradually from 9% to 12%. Check this box if you want the system to update these rates automatically:
If you have any questions or feedback please let us know via firstname.lastname@example.org